Western Cape DCAS Covid-19 Relief fund



COVID RELIEF FUND





Wesgro sent the wrong document for the DSAC province fund, closing date / time is tomorrow at 4pm  “Eligibility” seems to indicate that relief is available for creatives who do not have a regular income source because of national state of disaster and whose sole income source is their creative work.  Herewith the link to the forms :

https://www.westerncape.gov.za/general-publication/relief-funding-applications


The closing date for submissions is Tuesday, 19th May at 16h00.

 Though there is no guarantee that claims will be successful, it is certainly worth making a submission.

 Stay healthy!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed help since started of covi 19 I have nothing coming to me now I'm straggling to fulfill my family I'll be glad to get the feedback

      Delete
  2. I'm one of hungry people I have no income at the moment.we need to get anything that is given to all freelancer's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Department newcomers

CPA RECOMMENDATIONS ON COVID PROTOCOL